Here is our guide to your frequently asked questions.
How do I generate a quote?
This is a simple, quick & easy step that shouldn’t take more than 10-15min.
- Simply click on ‘GET QUOTE’ on our website and enter the pick-up and drop off locations.
- Enter your name, surname, email address and contact number.
- Add a photo of the room you would like moved (our unprecedented A.I. system will detect the items), OR alternatively type in the items you want moved/stored.
- Enter the date you want to move.
- Enter the time.
- Simply tick if you would like extra assistance (cleaning, dis/assembling, hoisting).
- And your quote will appear at the bottom of our web page after clicking next.
You could ALTERNATIVELY send us a message or call on WhatsApp on 0781978179 and we will generate the quote for you while you worry about what’s next on your agenda for the day.
What is included in my quote?
- Taxes and tolls
- Goods-in-transit insurance – should anything be damaged, we will fix/replace it (please refer to our Ts&Cs)
What areas are LoadALot operational in?
We currently fully service the following areas:
- Cape Town and the greater parts of the Western Cape province.
- Johannesburg and the greater parts of the Gauteng province
- Limited areas in Kwa-Zulu Natal (Durban North areas and Umhlanga)
*Unfortunately, we do not currently operate in the provinces outside of the above stipulated.
Does LoadALot do long distance (inter-provincial) moves?
- Yes, we do. We cover long distance moves between Western Cape, Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal.
What items does LoadALot move?
- We move all assorted items – there’s practically nothing that our experienced movers haven’t seen and moved!
What items does LoadALot sell?
- We sell boxes at a small fraction of R60 per box.
Does LoadALot offer special services?
- Yes, we do! We offer a service not offered by our competitors and that is the cleaning of either/both the pick-up location and drop-off location. Alongside this unprecedented service, we offer packing, (dis)assembling, and hoisting.
Does LoadALot offer storage?
- Yes, we do! We have greatly partnered with Stor-Age to give you unprecedented storage for as long as you’d like.
Is there insurance for my goods in transit?
- Yes, there absolutely is! We offer goods-in-transit insurance for risk and accidental damage up to the value of R100 000.
What weight class trucks does LoadALot have available?
- We have a range of vehicles from bakkies for small local moves to trucks, that range from 1-ton to 8-ton and above.
Does LoadALot offer long-distance transportation for cars?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer this service at the present moment.
How many storage units does LoadALot have access to?
- We have partnered with Stor-Age and currently operate from 3 big storage sites – that being Claremont, Gardens and Stellenbosch.
Does LoadALot offer wrapping?
- Yes, we offer protective wrapping at an additional cost to ensure that your items are not damaged in transit.
What days are LoadALot operational:
- Mondays: 8 am – 5 pm*
- Tuesdays: 8 am – 5 pm*
- Wednesdays: 8 am – 5 pm*
- Thursdays: 8 am – 5 pm*
- Fridays: 8 am – 5 pm*
- Saturdays: 8 am – 5 pm*
- Sundays: Closed
- Public Holidays: 8 am – 5 pm* (except Christmas and New Year’s Day)
* We also offer before 8 am and after 5 pm services upon request.
Does LoadALot take cash payments?
- Unfortunately, we do not. We accept EFT, Ozow, and Snapscan payments only.
Does LoadALot have a helpline?
- Yes, we do! Please reach our helpline team on Call at 087 441 1050